Both of Montana’s senators will host virtual town halls this week ahead of the U.S. Senate vote on its version of a bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act .
- Healthcare Bill Changes Provide Incentive To Maintain Coverage, Daines Says
- Western Governors Talk Lumber Trade With Canadian Leaders
- Sen Daines' Support For Healthcare Bill Hinges On De-funding Planned Parenthood
- Tester, Daines Plan 'Town Halls' To Talk Healthcare
- Blackfeet Nation To Vote On Repeal, Replacement Of Tribal Constitution
- Growing Grizzly Numbers Bring Challenges For Rocky Mountain Front Residents
We're honored to be awarded radio website of the year for www.mtpr.org, and non-commercial radio program of the year for Threshold Podcast from the Montana Broadcasters Association. MTPR's Rodeo Radio Theatre was also named runner up for non-commercial radio program of the year. Congratulations to all of this year's E.B. Craney award winners, and thank you to all MTPR supporters who help make public radio possible!
There’s an event coming your way that’s so significant, the Post Office has issued a commemorative stamp for it: On Monday, August 21, 2017, a historic solar eclipse will occur. The path of 100 percent totality, spanning parts of 14 states, will extend in an arc across the United States from south of Portland, Oregon, in the west to mid-South Carolina in the east.