State revenue estimates have grown, but lawmakers are taking a cautious approach. Will the Legislature pass an infrastructure bill this session? A mail-voting hearing turns heated. And Sally and Chuck remember Bob Ream, on this episode of 'Capitol Talk.'
- Senate Committee Approves Marijuana Tax, Rejects Alcohol Tax Increase
- Bill Would Provide Option For Montanans To Comply With Federal Real ID Act
- 'Capitol Talk': Will An Infrastructure Bill Make It Through The Legislature?
- Committee Agrees On Two Nominees For Montana's Top Political Cop
- Keystone XL Approval Met With Protest And Celebration In Montana
- COPP Nominating Committee Resumes Work After Bullock, Sales Meeting
Updated at 5 p.m. ET House Republicans scrapped a vote on their health care replacement plan on Friday after defections from both the right and center that made it clear the bill would not pass. "Obamacare is the law of the land. It is going to remain the law of the land," House Speaker Paul Ryan admitted shortly after he pulled the bill. "We're going to be living with Obamacare for the foreseeable future. I don't know how long it's going to take us to replace this law." Ryan may have...
One of the most dynamic singer-songwriters of any generation, Martin Sexton returns to “Musicians’ Spotlight,” recording three songs in the studio (with harmony help from the Brothers McCann) and chatting retrospectively about his career.